Hello darlings - welcome back to another much belated round of adventure stories! In case you just came for the photos or don't like to hear about the ridiculousness of two Ukrainian ladies in foreign lands, I'll summarize some of the main highlights from our London + Iceland runaway.
1) MC Motors. HOLY GODIVA. Check out this crazy set location right now and let your heart explode. If I had it my way I would have every photoshoot from now until eternity there. I would have my wedding there. I would curl up on one of the many couches and live there.
2) Kai Mayfair with the super-pac photo family. If you like colossal-sized GORGEOUS fine art prints and the world's best Wasabi prawns, this is for sure A MUST when one is in London town. Those prawns have haunted my dreams. Seriously!
3) Indian food on the Sabbath with our favourite Polish export, Gzregorz! After fully indulging ourselves we ordered enough vodka doubles to kill a small horse. (2 Ukes + 1 Pol in London, what else did you expect?) We learned very many important Polish terms to utilize for future adventures, such as "sperm absorber." Very important. Sometimes these moments flash back to me at the most absurd of times and I burst out laughing.
4) London Tower. LONDON TOWER. We checked out the Torture Chamber, we hung out in the church where Anne Boleyn is buried, chilling and remarkable. For any other Tudor nerds / dark hearts who know Henry VIII was nothing more that a severe, SEVERE romantic - this is an obvious must.
5) The GREAT GEYSIR in Iceland! We cackled like witches, but it's truly magnificent to see. You can't help but feel like a Viking here. Seriously. The land is so barren, the people are so lovely. I think I'll start my black metal band now.
6) THE BLUE LAGOON. One of the 25 Wonders of the World! We dipped our little hands into buckets of clay to slather on our face. We then proceeded to get beers from the poolside bar to enjoy as we soaked. I will take this image to the grave: Donna floating through, mud on face, beer in one hand, Devil Horns up rockin' the other hand saying, "This is how I'm going through the Pearly Gates." SISTER, me freaking too!